7.16.2008

Jumperoo

If you don't have a jumperoo, get one NOW!!! This burns off so much energy for Conrad. He absolutely loves it. He started with a door jumper but upgraded to this jumperoo after we bought our house.

Here's a link to him showing off his jumping skills. He entertains his daycare class on a regular basis. He apparently doesn't just jump up and down at daycare but jumps side to side and yells and hollers.

Beware of some unfortunate side-effects of the jumperoo. I think all the jumping gets his bowels moving...so... we have had a few episodes of BM squeezing out of his diaper, out of the jumper and plopping on the carpet. However, if you pull him out as soon as the grunting begins (we definitely have a boy!) then we are safe!!!

Enjoy the video!

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l258/liljon56_2006/?action=view&current=Conrad-62808014.flv

2 comments:

Deb said...

LOL... no need for leaky BMs!! What a cute video. We REALLY want to get one of those and it's sure on 'the list'... we are sure Caden would love it. He loves his exersaucer and will jump no stop in it.

Liz Huntsman said...

How cute! I never had one of these (or the door bouncer) for Tyler, but I think I'll definitely get one for Blake! I love the video! Conrad is so adorable!