Hope you enjoy the video. Conrad definitely had us laughing with his antics last night. This video is a bit reminiscent of the video of him first walking.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much he is moving! He's going to be 1 this month-I can't believe how time went by so quickly!
Conrad is so adorable! I also really really liked listening to you laugh-I miss you tons! I also noticed how freaking clean your house is ... holy crap. My house looks like World War 3 every second.
Barry and I both work in downtown Austin and make our home in suburbia- Cedar Park. We have a very active little boy, Conrad Scott. We are always looking for new and fun things to do as a family.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much he is moving! He's going to be 1 this month-I can't believe how time went by so quickly!
Conrad is so adorable! I also really really liked listening to you laugh-I miss you tons! I also noticed how freaking clean your house is ... holy crap. My house looks like World War 3 every second.
Note to self: Put Xylophone on my "Banned Toys" list!
Post a Comment