
We're a bit late getting these posted. Thanks to all of our friends and family who joined us in celebrating this milestone. I'm sure nobody will soon forget our crazy kid putting out his first bday candle with his hand. Who does that?!?!? Conrad does.
Don't worry, he didn't even get a burn. I think the hot wax hurt him and I quickly peeled it off. As the pictures indicate, he was not deterred by the bumpy start.
Special thanks to my sister for her amazing job in creating Conrad's giant jungle cupcake and all the cute cuppy-cakes! Hey Cupake has nothing on this girl.





1 comment:
SOOO CUTE! I've been waiting to see his birthday pictures! :) It's so awesome that your family could be there! Your sister made those cupcakes??? She's got some TALENT! I think I'll invite her to Tyler and Blake's next birthdays. :)
Post a Comment