4.25.2009

First haircut


Conrad finally had his first haircut (sniff... and yes, I had her cut a few curls to save). He had a meltdown a few minutes before it was his turn. This ended up being a good thing as he was AWESOME during his haircut. He was content to sit in the fun yellow car, hold Thomas the trains (one for each hand) and watch Thomas on TV. What more could a kid want?!??!

Now that we have the after, his haircut was LONG overdue. I had initially agreed to get his haircut at 18 months. But when I was able to pull most of his hair into a ponytail, my rational side won out and an appointment was made.

He looks so much more grown up- even if he is still attached to his pacifier. We bought some cookie dough jelly (fancy schmancy, over-priced kid gel minus alcohol which really does smell like cookie dough) so we can attempt a faux hawk at home.

No comments: