3.14.2008

Warmer weather

Ok, it is finally warming up which means Conrad can finally start wearing his gazillion onesies. It's a bummer that he's already outgrown a ton of them without ever wearing them. I guess that's the price you pay for having a big baby.

Not to worry, he has plenty of other clothes... and I just bought him some great onesie-short outfits at Carter's last weekend.

He is getting close to rolling completely over. He has been able to roll from his back to his side for several weeks now. Since he's not such a fan of tummy-time, it will take him a while to roll onto his stomach. Even then, I dont' think he'll be very happy about it.

We are looking forward to our first homeowner's event this weekend. The community is having an Easter egg hunt and petting zoo. Pictures will definitely be posted with Conrad's first encounter with farm animals.

No comments: