This blog has been created to help share Conrad's first year with all of his family and friends. He changes everyday and is constantly discovering new ways to amaze us. We hope this blog will allow us to capture his everyday, milestone and priceless moments.
Conrad helped his parents vote on Tuesday, March 4th. Who did he vote for??? I think he wanted Dad to vote for Mom's pick since he cried while Barry voted.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute blue hat that he received as a gift from Barry's co-worker. We think he looks like a little snowboarder.
Check back often, Conrad is busy GROWING!

2 comments:
He's the cutest..I just want to squeeze his cheeks...
He does look like a little snowboarder in that hat. I'm assuming that his dad voted for Hilary because that would make me cry too. ;) Glad to see you in blogland!!!
Post a Comment